Tope Alabi who is popularly known as Ore ti o Common and Agbo Jesu, is a Nigerian gospel singer, actress and film music composer born on 27 October 1970.
Tope Alabi was formerly a member of the Jesters international comedy group before she later worked with other popular traveling and stage theater groups in both Ibadan and Lagos.
She eventually venture into gospel music when she became a born again christian.
Here are other interesting things about her
1. She is the only daughter out of the three children of Pa Joseph Akinyele Obayomi and Madam Agnes Kehinde Obayomi.
2. She hails from Yewa, Imeko of Ogun state.
3. She obtained hr West Africa School Certificate (WAEC) at Oba Akinyele Memorial High School Bashorun Anlugbua, Ibadan in 1986.
4. She studied Mass Communication at a Polytechnic in Ibadan.
5. She worked at the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) as a correspondent and Center Spread advertising limited at Ilupeju area of Lagos.
6. She has composed over 350 soundtracks for various Yoruba movies.