Overview Of: How to Create Your Profile and Upload Songs on Naijakit Music Engine
As most of you know, we launched Naijakit Music Engine on Sunday January 12th and the response has been amazing… especially the unbelievable signup rate. Thanks to everyone; Artists and Music lovers who have signed up.
With that said, we would like to encourage and show all users how to setup their profile properly with a meaningful username and complete their profile settings. If you are an artist, we will also cover how to upload your songs
Creating and Editing Your Profile on Naijakit Music Engine
- After Logging on to Naijakit Music Engine click on round thumbnail on the Top right corner and a drop down will appear as seen below
- Now select the Settings option in the drop down and the Basic Settings page appears below
- The first thing you should do is upload your image (either your picture or any image you want to me identified with) by clicking on the Upload Image button and selecting your picture.
- Next and VERY IMPORTANT, you want to update your user/profile link name so that people can find you easily on Naijakit Music Engine… If you don’t update this, your username will be a bunch of meaningless numbers. The username will determine the URL of your profile and need to manually changed by you. As you can see mine is Khodex.
- After this you should put in your first and last name. You have to put something in at least the First Name field because this is how people will find you in the search area of Naijakit Music Engine.
- Now, select the city and country you are in
- The next field is a description page where you can add your bio or more information about who you are.
- You SHOULD also add your Social Media sites to your profile by clicking the Drop Down, selecting what Social media link you want to add and by selecting the Add Link button. For example, select Facebook and click on the
- After entering all the information, make sure that you click on the SAVE button so that all the data saves.
Uploading your Songs on Naijakit Music Engine
Now that you have created your profile the right way, here are the steps to UPLOADING your songs or audio track on Naijakit Music Engine
- Click on the UPLOAD button at the top of the Naijakit Music Engine site and the Upload Page appears
- Once the UPLOAD page appears you can either click on the ‘Choose file to Upload’ link or Drag songs to the ‘Drag a Song here to Upload’ portion of the screenshot above.
- After dragging or uploading the mp3, mp4, wma, wav or ogg audio file the file automatically starts to upload and convert the file as seen below.
- At this point click on the More Options drop down and several fields will appear
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) in Nigeria