Global News

Man electrocuted during illegal connection in Ondo State

Man electrocuted during illegal connection in Ondo State (Updated: 7 months ago)


A man has lost his life in Ondo State after he was electrocuted while connecting wire on an electric pole.

The man identified as Mayomi Origbemisuyi was to be making an illegal connection when he met his untimely death.

The incident occurred in Akungba Akoko, Akoko South West Local Government Area of the state with residents of the area in shock over the incident.

The incident was said to have happened a few meters from the office of the Benin Electricity Distribution Company, BEDC, in the community.

According to an eyewitness, members of the community rushed to the scene to catch a glimpse of the incident.

The eyewitness, who gave her name simply as Bola said the body was deposited in the morgue after the incident was reported at a police station in the town.

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the police command in the state, DSP Funmilayo Odunlami stated that the deceased was not mentally stable.

She added that investigation had commenced into the incident.

Add a coment

Recent Posts

DJ Kaywise
DJ Kaywise
Mayorkun
Mayorkun
Chinko Ekun
Chinko Ekun
Broda Shaggi
Broda Shaggi
BigerTinz
BigerTinz
Dablixx
Dablixx
Eva Alordiah
Eva Alordiah
Olamide
Olamide
Wale Turner
Wale Turner
Fizzy Mayur
Fizzy Mayur
Picazo
Picazo
Emma Nyra
Emma Nyra
Ayanfe Viral
Ayanfe Viral
KiDi
KiDi
Junior Boy
Junior Boy
Naira Marley
Naira Marley
Efe
Efe
Sinzu
Sinzu
Madrina
Madrina
Otile Brown
Otile Brown
Don Jazzy
Don Jazzy
Lil Kesh
Lil Kesh
Singah
Singah
Skaa
Skaa
Diamond Jimma
Diamond Jimma
Lyta
Lyta
D’Banj
D’Banj
Solidstar
Solidstar
Danny S
Danny S
Patapaa
Patapaa
Daddy Showkey
Daddy Showkey
Cardi B
Cardi B
KayKay...
KayKay...
Liya
Liya
DJ Enimoney
DJ Enimoney
Banky W
Banky W
Fuse ODG
Fuse ODG
BlackMagic
BlackMagic
S Gee
S Gee
Dotman
Dotman
NAIJAKIT.COM

Trending Posts